We have some awesome news! Our friends at the Lions St. Augustine Seafood Festival have another great opportunity for our FrugalFloridaFun.com readers. How would you like to win a family 4 pack of admission to the coast’s premier seafood event? I thought that would get your attention! The Lions St Augustine Seafood Festival is not only a place where you can pick from a great selection of food items, but you can also listen to some great live music, and have some fun with the family. If you’re not lucky enough to win free admission, it’s fairly reasonable at only $3, and you can purchase refundable tokens for food purchases.
Want to win FREE tickets?
Entry is simple with these steps:
- Leave a comment on the article below telling us your favorite seafood dish! Be sure you let us know your email address when you leave the comment so we can get the details on where to ship the prize. (Don’t worry no one else will see it. We may send you information regarding future giveaways via email, but you may opt out at any time.)
- Share this article with your Facebook friends! It’s super easy, we have a share button at the bottom of this article before the comments. (We may check your timeline so don’t skip this step!)
- Be sure to Like our Facebook page to stay informed about upcoming giveaways and other Frugal Florida Fun! (https://www.facebook.com/FrugalFloridaFun).
- Winners will be selected from the comments below. Winner will be notified via the email address provided when you left the comment. Winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Drawing to take place Sunday March 1st. This contest is open to any US resident and prize will be mailed via USPS. Winner must provide a valid US mailing address. Odds of winning vary based on the total number of entries. Prize pack valued at up to $12. Admission passes are general admission, not reserved seats. Winners will be responsible for parking fees and any personal expenses.
Want more information? Checkout the Lions St. Augustine Seafood Festival web site! Just take a look at all these great menu items to choose from:
St Thomas Cookery – Metairie, LA
- Cajun Crab Cake - Etouffee – Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya – Combo Platter – Catfish – Jumbo Fried Shrimp – Cajun Stew – Red Beans & Rice with Sausage & Ham
- David’s Seafood Shack – Winter Park, FL
- Calamari – Fried Fish – Fried Shrimp – Clam strips – Blackened Fish – Grouper – Conch Fritters – Bourbon Chicken – Shrimp Skewer – Stuffed Grouper – Captains Platter – Coconut Shrimp – Crab Cakes – Crab Legs – Crawfish Boil
- Greek Flame – Miami, FL
- Grilled Octopus – Lobster Nachos – Seafood Sampler – Blue Crab Burrito - Octopus Pita – Grilled Salmon – Seafood Stuffed Peppers and Tomatoes – Admiral’s Platter – Greek Platter – Chicken Gyros – Lamb Gyros – Greek Salad
- Marco’s Seafood Express – Palm Coast, FL
- Chilled Old Bay Shrimp – Maine Lobster Roll – Seafood Quesadilla - Baja Fish Taco – Baja Shrimp Taco – Snow Crab – Low Country Boil – Cajun Po’Boys – Lobster Bisque – Crawfish Chowder – Crab Soup
- Walker’s Seafood – Miami, FL
- Fried Lobster Tail – Conch Fritter – Fried Snapper – Jumbo Shrimp – Conch Balls – Blue Crabs – Garlic Crabs – Soft Shell Crab – Conch Salad in Pineapple Bowl
- Sea Daddy’s – Savannah, GA
- Savannah Fried Shrimp – Devil Crab Balls – Crab Cake Sliders – Fried Oysters – Fried Fish
- Seafood Unlimited – Orlando, FL
- Peel N’ Eat Shrimp – Captain’s Platter – Colossal Shrimp Skewers – Jumbo Crab Cakes – Grouper – Soft Shell Crab – Snow Crab – Cajun Alligator Skewer – Lobster & Shrimp Feast – Seafood Medley – Paella – Lobster Roll
- Chowder Shack
- 3 time World Champion White Clam Chowder – Cedar Key, FL
- St. Augustine Minorcan Clam Chowder – St. Augustine, FL
- Nomi’s Island Grill – Jacksonville, FL
- Flaming Oysters – Fried, Grilled, Coconut, Blackened Fish or Shrimp Tacos – Fried, Grilled and Coconut Shrimp – Fried, Grilled or Blackened Fish Sandwiches – Fried Brussels Sprouts – Vegetable Medley – Coconut Hush Puppies
- Taste and Tell It – West Palm Beach, FL
- Conch Fritters – Conch Salad – Seafood Boil – Coconut shrimp – Fried Fish & Shrimp – Caribbean Jerk fish – Caribbean Jerk Shrimp – Caribbean Jerk Chicken – Fried Green tomatoes – Plantains – Island Beans & Rice – Tropical Sangria Punch
- Toby’s Tailgator – St. Augustine, FL
- Bang Bang Shrimp – Smoked Shrimp – Boiled U Peel Shrimp – Jerk or Bang Bang Fish – BBQ Shrimp Nachos – Seafood Mac N Cheese – Shrimp Scampi - BBQ Mac N Cheese – BBQ Pulled Pork – BBQ Pork Nachos
- Fun Foods, Snacks and Desserts
- Chicken Fingers – Hot Dogs – Corn Dogs – Papa John’s Pizza – Hand Rolled Pretzels – Pretzel Dogs – Funnel Cakes – Elephant Ears – Hawaiian Shave Ice – Italian Ice – Kettle Corn – Pork Rinds – Fried Candy Bars, Twinkies and Oreos – Ice Cream – Chocolate Key Lime Pie, Cheesecake or Bananas – Sundaes, Floats, Splits, Malts & Shakes
- Soda – Water – Red Bull – Sports Drinks – Apple Ale – Beer – Wine – Tea – Lemonade – Punch
- Not yet convinced that the Lions St Augustine Seafood Festival is for you? Checkout their website for a full list of entertainment options and fun activities.