Looking for a great family style outing Valentine’s Day weekend? What about surprising your sweetheart with FREE tickets? That’s right we have family 4 packs of passes to give away! Courtesy of the City of Apopka, you’ll enjoy all the Old Florida Outdoor Festival has to offer! We can’t wait to check out this event.
So what do you need to do to win? Entry is simple with these steps:
- Leave a comment on the article below telling us where you’re from in Florida! Be sure you let us know your email address when you leave the comment so we can get the details on where to ship the prize. (Don’t worry no one else will see it. We may send you information regarding future giveaways via email, but you may opt out at any time.)
- Share this article with your Facebook friends! It’s super easy, we have a share button at the bottom of this article before the comments. (We may check your timeline so don’t skip this step!)
- Be sure to Like our Facebook page to stay informed about upcoming giveaways and other Frugal Florida Fun! (https://www.facebook.com/FrugalFloridaFun).
- Winners will be selected from the comments below. Winner will be notified via the email address provided when you left the comment. Winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Drawing to take place Feb 8th. This contest is open to any US resident and prize will be mailed via USPS. Winner must provide a valid US mailing address. Odds of winning vary based on the total number of entries. Prize pack valued at up to $100. Admission passes are general admission, not reserved concert seats. Winners will be responsible for parking fees and any personal expenses.
Want to know a little more about this awesome event taking place Feb 14th and 15th? Checkout the details below:
Join local Floridians from all over the state as we celebrate EVERYTHING outdoor related! There is so much to do and see at this festival and we can’t wait to go! Spanning two days, tickets are reasonable at $15 for adults and $5 for children if purchased in advance through their ticketing website. Prices go up $5 per person at the gate. Parking is reasonable at $5 per car. Take a look at everything the Old Florida Outdoor Festival has to offer:
- Country Music Acts!
- Outdoor Hunting and Fishing Demonstrations
- Shooting Exhibitions
- National Dock Dogs Competition
- Wildlife and Conservation Pavilions
- Bird & Nature Observations
- Outdoor Art Displays
- BBQ Cook Off – Saturday
- Chilli Cook Off – Sunday
- Duck Calling Contest
- Duck Decoy Contest