We just can’t get enough of air shows and the Wings Over Flagler – Rockin’ the Runways event promises to be a great value in family entertainment! This annual event features all sorts of family friendly fun for you to take the little ones to! Starting Friday April 25th, and following up on Saturday, this two day event features food, music, air plane related displays and much more!
Have you or your little ones ever wanted to sit in the cockpit of a real plane? How about a ride in a helicopter? You can do all this and more at the Wings Over Flagler – Rockin’ the Runways event! So what makes it rocking? The bands of course! This ear they are offering a great lineup of tribute bands that will keep you rocking’ out all weekend long! No matter what type of music you like, there will be something for you to enjoy.
How about something special to cap off your Saturday evening? The Wings Over Flagler – Rockin’ the Runways event culminates with a stunning fireworks show!
There are a few things you need to know about it you plan on checkin’ out Wings Over Flagler – Rockin’ the Runways:
- Free Parking at Flagler Palm Coast High school with a courtesy shuttle provided. Otherwise parking is $5 at the airport.
- It’s alright to bring lawn chairs.
- Sorry no coolers are permitted. Don’t worry Budweiser is a proud sponsor so I’m sure there will be at least a few adult beverage options. As far as food goes, you’ll have lots of onsite vendors to choose from.
- You’ll need to leave your 4 legged pets at home. (Or any other number of legged pets for that matter)
- If you want to attend both days, keep your wristband on. It’s good for both days.
- The Kids Fun zone is $5 to play all day!
- If you happen to be looking for a new car, they will also have car demos!
Hope to see you at the Wings Over Flagler – Rockin’ The Runways event!
Wings Over Flagler – Rockin’ the Runways Details:
|Date(s):||4/25 & 26||Time(s): Friday Open 4PM Saturday Open
|Address:||5500 E Hwy 100 Palm Coast (FPC High School)|
Under 10 FREE
For A Family of 4:
(Assuming Two Young Kiddos & Free Parking)